Thursday, August 2, 2012

A Special Announcement!

Greetings all! Please accept my apologies in having not posted for a few days. Sometimes life just gets in the way. I'm not in the habit of using this blog to divulge personal details or toot my own horn, but I felt it necessary to share this bit of news: Just yesterday, I was offered a job working full time in the Beer and Wine Department at the new Jungle Jim's International Market location in Eastgate (outside of Cincinnati). The soon-to-open Eastgate location will be Jungle Jim's second location. The original, located in Fairfield north of the city, has a well respected beer and wine department. The Eastgate location will build upon this stellar reputation. Without giving too much away, let's just say that this beer department is going to redefine the retail beer buying experience. Definitely not to be missed. To add to this, the store in general will be massive and carry every food imaginable. It is a place you can't afford to miss, even if you don't already love beer and wine. Tell all your friends to come out and see the store when we have the grand opening September 25! The new store is at 4450 Eastgate South Blvd. Cincinnati, OH. If you wander over to the beer department, you're sure to see me running around like a mad man with a big grin on my face and sweat on my brow. Thank you to everyone for supporting me in finding a job doing what I love. I want to thank Mike, Julie, and Katy for being awesome references. I also want to thank Ed Vinson et al. for giving me this amazing opportunity - you won't be disappointed!  That's all for this post. Thanks for sharing in my joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment